Monday, May 23, 2011

Yoon Bo Mi (윤보미)


WHO IS THIS???
This is YOON BOMI..the member of A PINK!!!!!
Yes,I'm her fan :)
Started to love her voice,so suddenly she becomes my top bias in A PINK..(suddenly officially declaring myself as PINK PANDA??hehehe)
BOMI not only have a nice voice but she is CUTEEEE...
Wonder which part that she sang??
She share the chorus part with EUNJI..Everyone surely will know which one is EUNJI's line so the other line is BOMI'S..
I seriously prefer her voice rather than EUNJI because her voice is sooo sweet..and can make me feel calm..
I love A PINK because of SON NAEUN at first but when I know BOMI,my preference changed :P
Sorry NAEUN..U are on the second place in my list :)
here are some pics of BOMI..





OMG!!!!She's TOO ADORABLEEEEE..
I can see her as a perfect girl!!!
I ADORE YOU YOON BOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!



FACTS ABOUT YOON BOMI::
1. Dancer of the group,vocalist too (ever took the chorus part)
2. She is the atmosphere maker.
3. Her specialties are dancing and taekwondo (learned taekwondo since childhood and now in 3rd degree of black belt).
4. She will stared other people with a blank expression.
5. Chorong ever mention that Bomi has something that pops and she is CUTE (a.k.a child actress).

>>There is also an unofficial fact that stated,Bomi is Yoon Dujun's cousin~ (seems like this statement still didn't get any response from her or Dujun yet,so it is still clueless..but if she does,WOW It's cool!!!)

P/S:: Selca of BOMI with NAEUN.. (My top bias in A PINK)






2 comments:

  1. wow this girl sure is adorable, the first time I saw A PINK she is the first lady I recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is :)
    Have u ever recognize her voice??
    She got the talent!!!
    love her!!!

    ReplyDelete