Friday, May 27, 2011

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! *scream!!*


HAhaha I feel like laughing a lot when seeing above pic..
I didn't have any homework for now but the school person especially the students will got a tons of homeworks..
Ahh pity them :(
but for me,FRIDAY is one of the day that I am waiting for..
Know why??Bcoz of this...........................................................................


Yeahhhhhhhh MUSIC BANK ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!
Most important is ON TV!!!!!kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
feels like full of satisfaction when I can see my bias @ hubby on screen!!!
OMG!!!Can't tell the feeling..
SO,every FRIDAY on 5.00 p.m... 
me and my sister will surely sat in front of TV n waiting patiently for the MUSIC BANK!!!!
we will scream together!!!
n turned the volume higher!!!
Thanks to KBS WORLD bcoz bring this MUSIC BANK to us..
n now is 4.45 p.m..
15 minutes to go!!come on!!get ready!!!
Ahhh btw,this is the pic of current MCs for music bank..
Kim Minji n Hyunwoo..





 OMG!!!I GOTTA GO!!!IT IS ABOUT TO START!!!TATA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment