Sunday, May 22, 2011

DOMINO HUH?????

Thinking bout this when read the title??
No~~I don't want to talk bout this..although the pizzas are sooooo tasty..ngeee :D

How bout this???

n this???

n One more..

What did u think about DOMINO??When I saw DOMINO..I'm sooo impressed bcoz they can stand in a proper way..It's like,they're in their own n true path..but this DOMINO is quite dangerous~once one of them being disturbed and fall,all of them will fall syncronizely..It may looks beautiful when they fall but just imagine how much the energy being wasted n it will destroy everything!!!
Err actually..I didn't want to talk about the real DOMINO..haha
I want to talk about a song that is called DOMINO!!!
Dunnow why,I really love this song!!!I prefer the english version..Who's the singer??BRIAN JOO!!!!!!!!I LOVE THIS SONG THE MOST IN HIS LATEST ALBUM!!!!!!!!

"Now I’m here with you and I’m admiring the view

I hope you never (ever) never (ever) cut me loose
And I don’t know what to do because
I’m falling into something real and I can’t stop me
I’m knocking over everything and you just caught me
From start to finish I promise I’m in this
Just wanna let you know, yo I’m falling like a domino
(Falling, falling, falling) Just like a domino
(Falling, falling, falling) Just like a domino
From start to finish I promise I’ll mend this
Just wanna let you know, yo I’m falling like a domino"
CHECK THIS LINK TO HEAR THIS SONG..I PROMISED U GUYS..THIS SONG IS SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!
Lastly..Brian oppa..Nice song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment