Saturday, May 21, 2011

WHOLE BUNCH OF FAMILY???

I found out a family than can be called as 'Happy Family' :D Know what???
It's STARSHIP FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!
See the logo??sooooo cute~


Suddenly,I 'opened' my eyes to this company's artist..B4 this I just yeahhh Starship??what's with that company??but now..YES!!!I do admit that I am biased towards Starship :)

Started with the rookie that they will produced,I've been attracted to MINWOO!!The 1st time I saw him,he looks like this..


arghh I can't see his full face here but I do LIKE him!!!n now..he is soooooooo HOT~like this..


Thanks to this cute little boy for dragging me to love STARSHIP ent. more~

After that,the most senior artist in this company also attracted me with his powerful voice,good looks and sweet personality..He is K.WILL!!!!!!


I called him AHJUSSHI :)
yeah,he is 10 years older than me!!!Being mesmerized by his songs "My Heart Is Beating and Gift"..finally,I am declaring myself as his die hard fan!!haha
Well,he does looks like Daesung right??but as for me,my AHJUSSHI is way more handsome!! (bias~)

n now~the last person from this company that attract me...That person is BORA UNNIE!!!!!!!
Ever since she comeback with Ma Boy..I'm being absorbed by her beauty~Bora unnie is sooo pretty~
She's quite chubby now but she is way too perfect for my eyes..
She's one of the perfect dream girls~
Didn't she is pretty?? ^^

Seriously..I adore this person..YOON BORA..

HOPE THIS FAMILY WILL BE A HAPPY FAMILY N SWEET FAMILY FOREVER!!
REALLY LOVE TO SEE THE GOOD RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ALL THE ARTISTS IN THIS FAMILY..
THEY'RE SUPPORTTING EACH OTHER (^-^)..

No comments:

Post a Comment