Saturday, May 21, 2011

THIS IS THE ACTUAL & REAL THING

pic cilok ^^

YEAH..as u can read there~KPOP HAS CHANGED MY LIFE..But I don't regret it..

I've known KPOP since I was in my high school time..Form 5~yeah n b4 SPM~

I'm crazy okey,dare to take the risk b4 the SPM~
I started wif SUJU (of coz laa..most of the people will start wif SUJU)..
after that,getting involve too much~then I knew a lot of groups then..
Now It's almost 3 yurs I got involved wif KPOP..I can say that I am the expert one now :P

Just ask me anything,I'm surely can answer that~(most of them la..there's also things that I don't know~)
I'm the 'ROOKIES HUNTER' muahahaha..
Most of my friends said that I should get award for researching on the rookies..
Easily get attracted wif rookies..n I'm going crazy becoz of them!!

The latest rookie that made me screaming and spazzing is BOYFRIEND!!!
They're just coming out wif the teaser last TWO DAYS..
Yeah~they didn't DEBUT YET!!!but I'm over too excited of them!!!huargghh!!wanna c them??here is the pic..


Aren't they cool??kyaaaaaaaa going crazy!!!!!!!!seriously!!!!

SO,I REALLY DON'T REGRET ABOUT KPOP THAT IS CHANGING MY LIFE..
NEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment