Saturday, June 18, 2011

They Did it!!!!!!!

18th June...B1A4 1st stage for "ONLY LEARNED BAD THINGS"!!!!!
And as for me,that was a very,very awesome performance by them!!!!
they look sooo sweet with the grey+white outfit..
sometimes,they looks so matured..
n I feel like crying when listen to their sincere confession..
With the innocent looks and amazing vocal,they surely captivated most of the audience at MUSIC CORE's stage.
some gifs from 18th June performance..




THE MEMBERS,ONE BY ONE:
LEADER,JINYOUNG
He seems spacing out for a while but with his sweet voice... *melting*
love his bangle for today~black one with spike!!! :D
his sweet voice is precious and this is Jinyoung's strength..
As usual,Jinyoung didn't sweat at all hehehe..
aaahh I noticed that Jinyoung looks so energetic during this stage..
Love the last part,ending of this song with his sweet voice singing "saranghae neol saranghae"



VOCALIST,CNU
Well I can see that he doesn't have a lot of part like "OK" but he's still sweating a lot??? LOL
CNU gave all of his might for this stage too..
n I adore his voice..best vocal in B1A4!!
His voice is strong and powerful but of course Sandeul is in the first place..
Love the way he said "B1A4" at the beginning :)


MAIN VOCAL,SANDEUL
No one can beat him..This is Sandeul..
his voice is sooo powerful and his high notes,really made me feel goosebumps..
n on this stage,he got the most outstanding outfit as for me..
With a scarf around his neck..ahh our Sandeul looks soo matured :)
n the chorus part is all his!!!



RAPPER,BARO
Baro looks sooooo cool with the beanie on his head..
I thought he will take off his head-cover hehe..
but still suits for the concept..
Baro is naturally cute but he still acting cute!!towards the end of the song,
the same face expression as "OK" is still with Baro.. :DD
The highlight of his rap is "JASMINE"..


MAKNAE,GONGCHAN
Honestly,I am shocked!
When just hearing the song,I didn't recognize his voice..
I thought it was Cnu's voice but when seeing the stage..OMG,that line is his part!!!
"Ja ije geuman ulja geuman ddok nunmul dakkja"!!!!
Our maknae looks so handsome today with his white cap??(whatever..hehe)
love to see his expression..
even this song is quite sad and more to serious mode but gongchan still showing his cuteness!
his smile~~~
but I love this serious Gongchan too...


Eager for their next stages for this follow up song..
From day to day,I love B1A4 more n more..
the members got the talents..
THEY'RE PRECIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment