Thursday, June 16, 2011

Only Learned Bad Things

THIS SONG IS THE FOLLOW UP SONG FOR B1A4 NEXT PROMOTION AFTER 'OK'.
LOVE THIS SONG SOOOOOOOOO MUCH...
This is my favourite song since "LET'S FLY" had been released on 20th April 2011..
I hadn't stop listening to this song eveyday n keep repeating it all the time..
It is an awesome song until I never get bored listening to it!!!!!!!!!
I just want to translate this song from my view..means,what I understand from this song..
the lyrics are sooooo touching...u guys have to believe me :)


What I understand from this song::

There's a couple..they're still young,maybe in high school..n also maybe 1st time for both of them being in a relationship..
The guy's character...he seems nice,sweet,caring but he sometimes is naughty..
they're still teenagers so they got many influences from the environment..
One day,the guy maybe had said something or do something bad towards the girl..
The girl seems so mad until she cried..the guy doesn't know what to do because the girl seems inconsolable.
He even said "should I get on my knees??" "I don't think I can comfort u with 'I LOVE YOU' anymore"
That guy really tried his best to make the girl forgive him n accept him back..
because he loves her so much.
So he promised her to give him some time n he will prove that he loves her soo much..
he will try his best..

That's it,what I can translate with my own words..
the real translation is coming up :)

The faces of regret from them..kekeke
(guess GONGCHAN is the most cutest one hahaha)






REAL TRANSLATION

People are looking so wipe your tears and lift your chin up.I said I'm sorry.Should I get in my knees?
What would I become if you cry at my common mistake of words
I don't think I can comfort you with 'I love you' anymore
Everyday sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh
I let out a deep sigh and always reflect on my actions
Baby U U U U U
I want to do good, but I can't
Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, and don't know your heart
something always gets twisted twisted
Because I'm still immature, a deep love is hard
I, who thought 'What's love, just keep pushing forward'
was stupid
I'm sorry, I'll do better (Better, I'll do better Hey~ yeah)
I'm sorry, don't be mad
I did wrong
Twinkling, twinkling a land of stars
In my eyes, you are a queen
Your charms, that I knew about
after this night was almost over
In a edge of your locked heart,
I slightly light a fire
Your sweet voice
Long, straight hair like Jasmine
Baby U U U U U
If your heart is hurting, I become torn
Baby U U U U U
You are who I really cherish
Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, and don't know your heart
something always gets twisted twisted
Because I'm still immature, a deep love is hard
I, who thought 'What's love, just keep pushing forward'
was stupid
For a young person like me, the word 'love'
is too awkward to say often
'I'm sorry, I'll do better'
And at most, I tell you words that obviously have no feelings
Please, oh, please
Just watch over me a bit more
At the end of my efforts and your trust, there's only happiness
Alright, let's stop crying now
Wipe away your tears now
Isn't that much better
You are the prettiest prettiest when you smile, yeah
I'll learn good words, good actions, and be like you to
become an amazing boyfriend OK
We'll go for a long, long time. Longer than any other couple
There's a mountain full of things that I want to
buy you, feed you. It's the truth
Love you, I love you (I love you, I love you more Hey~ yeah)
Love you, I love you
Love you, I love you (More, oh more)
Love you, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment