Thursday, December 29, 2011

BROKEN TROPHY????

LONG TIME NO SEE U BLOGSPOT!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH HOW I MISSED TO JOT DOWN EVERYTHING IN HERE!!! (CAN I USED THE WORD 'JOT DOWN'???) :P
I'LL TRY TO POST ANYTHING STARTED FROM TODAY FREQUENTLY OK???
NOW BACK TO THE STORY...


SEE THE TITLE~OH MY~JUNG LEADER IS CLUMSY OR WHAT...HAHA FEELS LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD...
ohhh I am talking about JINYOUNG,our very own B1A4 's leader..
On 28th December 2011,B1A4 had won the awards for the event "WAVE SUPER ROOKIES 2012"
yeahhh congrats to them!!!as a BANA`I am HAPPY OVERLIMIT!!!!!!!!eventhough I also love the other contestant like MYNAME,LEDAPPLE n M.I.B..but yes!!!B1A4 is my priority!!!!happy!!!
but................


can u see this???
Our leader broke the trophy!!!!!!aaaaaaaa
he must be felt guilty...
If I am not mistaken,this is the first time they're holding a trophy for themselves.
surely the other members feel like punching this leader,hahaha
but it's okay~coz WAVE-K already replaced the trophy....
WAVE-K gave another trophy to them :)
so nice...
but leader~don't do this again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment