Saturday, July 9, 2011

Colours of BOYFRIEND

Rookie idol group,BOYFRIEND got a lot of colours..
the colours that I've been talking about were referring to their outfits for the stage performances..
Well,the title track of their song is "Boyfriend" n this song got the cute feel..so the outfits also cute in their way..
Let's take a look at all their outfits's colour eversince they're promoting "Boyfriend"
aahhh n mind to tell me what colour of the outfit that u like after reading this post???lalala~






I couldn't find the proper pics like above for the rest of outfit so just see what YOUNGMIN (most of the pics) wore :)
:: I'm YOUNGMIN bias..lalala~













ahhhh the rest of the outfits that didn't post above...means that I couldn't find them at all.. TT_TT
but no worries..I think these are more than enough to show our COLOURFUL BOYFRIEND..

SO,HAPPY CHOOSING THE FAVOURITE COLOUR OUTFITS OF YOURS~~

No comments:

Post a Comment