Thursday, October 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNJI


5th Oct 2011...
It's Teen Top's CHunji's birthday..
His 19th birthday (If I am not mistaken,getting confused with his age,either 19 or 20)
Glad to see that they're celebrating his birthday in a fun way from the picture above..
Well as usual,Ricky as a fake always trying to conquer the picture while Changjo always be in the back :)
If only Chunji was here (in MALAYSIA) on that date,It will be a memorable visit for him and for the Malaysian angels too..
I still remember the first time I saw him at the KLIA,OMG!!!HE IS SOOOO FLAWLESS..

CHUNJI IS GOOD LOOKING~
(sorry my dear RICKY,gimme chance to praise ur hyung )

SO,chunji,Happy bday from me..
I will always loving TEEN TOP..SINCE DEBUT DAY,UNTIL NOW..
eventhough u're not my top bias but I wish u happiness n great health..
fighting chunji!!!I am proud to be an angel for TEEN TOP...

P/S:: STRAWBERRY CAKE a.k.a CAOMEI DANGAO for CHunji :P

No comments:

Post a Comment